Monday, September 21, 2009

Kaiden can speak english...

Kaiden is now almost 16 months old and we are starting to make words and a little bit of sense as well. Here is the list of words that Kaiden can say at this point. I hope to grow to this list very very soon. I can't wait till we can fully understand what it is that he is telling us. Most times we just know we are in trouble with him because it is more like screaming at us then communicating, but either way I love it and it makes my day to hear what he has learned during that day.......
  • Pay (Paige)
  • Kay (Kaleb)
  • Ya Ya (Tyler)
  • Mom
  • booty
  • eye's
  • bye
  • bite
  • gaga goo goo (only baby i know that actually says this phrase)
  • me
  • mine

At this point these are his daily words that he uses. So i am sure he knows others just doesn't say them everyday. He is getting bigger and I cant wait to see what else comes from him and his personality.

2 comments:

larshannon said...

I like the new pictures in your header. Can't believe that your little guy is only 2 months from nursery.

Sarah said...

Ok...he says more than my boys. I don't know where I went wrong. I would love for them to say anything. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. He will be speaking sentences in no time.